Monday, March 3, 2008

Birdseye Potato Waffles

Having watched Ben's latest video montage from the initial weekend in the studio I've come to the conclusion that my accent is indeed good enough to join Reef - I could obviously try to steer Blueneck in a musical direction to that of the aforementioned band but i fear that we'd just not be rock enough...Ben for one certainly has never raised his goblet of rock for anyone in the past....replace the r for a c and thats another story...

anyhow, I guess that this is a damn pointless post in all honesty - but then I thought it was better to chuck down a few random thoughts that were running through my head at the time rather than leave the 'diary' empty for yet another day....You;d have thought that essoben by now would have graced us with his poetic presence...but no.......

Well tomorrow night cometh the hour cometh the man...and indeed it is time for myself to be entering the studio to stumble my way through a few of the tracks - Ben's right....this is shaping up to be a slightly different record to that of Scars of the Midwest....i'm pretty sure we're moving in the right direction...but if for some reason it's not looking great then we can always pull out a cover version of 'Place your Hands' complete with authentic West Countryness......

Waffling...its what i do.....its the only way i know.

Dunk

No comments: