Tuesday, March 4, 2008

more morenesss

Hallo.

Visited the 'farm' to do more guitar overdubs on saturday... i love the fact the studio is only a few minutes from my house. It really enhances my extreme laziness....

I managed to complete my parts to 'Low'(a demo of which is on the YouTube channel) which is sounding nice... and much longer... and also got Seven down (again, demo up on YT). Also got some bits down to AOTB which could be a monster to peice together... but we like a challenge... the others really like this one. I'm a little colder toward it, but I'm curious to see where it will end up. At 13 minutes, there a lot of scope (for kitchen sinks).

Dunks in tonight i think... I'll hopefully get there to get some more video and pics...

We will get Essoben to write one of these one day. One day.....

BG

No comments: